MEET THE NEW GENERATION OF THE PROGRAMME “CREATIVE MENTORSHIP”
After the first round of selection for the 5th generation of the programme, where we received almost 100 applications from all over Serbia, in the second round, the team of “Creative Mentorship”, together with alumni, mentees from the previous generations of the programme, held interviews with 53 candidates who were shortlisted.
As a result of these interviews, 25 participants for this cycle of the programme was selected. They will work with their mentor on their personal and professional development during the course of one year on the development of their knowledge, skills, projects and potentials. It was a difficult and complex task to choose the final number of 25 participants, as the number of quality candidates was much higher than that, and their motivation, potentials and quality of projects on which they work are at an extremely high level.
Members of the selection commetee for this year were: team of “Creative mentorship” programme: Dragana Jevtić, Jelena Mihajlov, Tatjana Nikolić, Višnja Kisić, Bojana Ljubišić and Daša Spasojević, but also alumni memmbers of the programme: Ivana Jovanović Arsić, president of tha associtaion „Kulturis“, Nikola Andonov, architect MADA studio, Dragana Tomić Pilipović, founder and executive director of Center for social responsible enterprenuership – CDOP, Bojana Lukić, painter and author of workshops for children in the field of visual culture, Ljiljana Korica, Fondation for open society, Katarina Živanović, curator and coordinator for international cooperationship at Museum of Jugoslavija and Milica Božanić, executive director of Serbian film association.
Selected mentees of the 5. programme cycle in 2019/2020. are:
- Aleksej Vasić, co-founder – Lumina Images
- Bjanka Gabrić, workspace manager “Nove Iskre”
- Bojana Karajović, executive director Belgrade Drama Theater
- Bojana Petraš, Senior graduate librarian at Professional library of National Museum Zrenjanin
- Branislav Milićević, Conservation architect
- Danijela Radošević, ativist and program manager of electoral system reform in organization National coalition for decentralization
- Dragana Jakovljević, Producer and executive director of Valjevo filmskih susreta
- Gordana Vukov Ciganjik, Actress and Cultural Manager
- Igor Marsenić, Visual artist and member of the City Council of the City of Sabac
- Janko Belić, Member of the K-Town Group, Kosjerić
- Jasna Brkić, Belgrade City Library – children department
- Katarina Ivakić, Producer and founder of “Kataliza”
- Maida Gruden, Art historian, Head of visual arts department at the Students’ City Cultural center, New Belgrade
- Maja Ćurčić, PMusic teacher and composer, co-founder of Art Aparat
- Marija Čerkez, Graduate Pre-school teacher in Požarevac
- Milana Vojnović, Editor of Hoću u pozorište web portal
- Milena Banić, Lawyer and international consultant for human rights and environmental issues
- Milesa Milinković, Executive Director of the Film Festival Uhvati film
- Miloš Antić, Founder and president of The Jedi Movement in Niš
- Miloš Milovanović, Producer / Presenter of N1 TV, founder of Doublebass weekend BassPassion, associate of Kolarac Endowment
- Nikola Veljković, Freelance videographer, youth leader and activist
- Radoslav Milić, Professor of Serbian Language and founder of „Kukumiš Drama Club“
- Tamara Belajić, Communication and Marketing Coordinator / Novi Sad 2021 – European Capital of Culture
- Tamara Kojić, CEO of Mokrin House
- Vanja Đurić, Journalist
We thank all applicants for the submitted applications and for the time for the interviews, as well as for all those who supported us in sharing information about the call and our programme. We especially thank the sponsors and partners of the project, without which we would not be able to implement this programme.